ReelTrak Music Monitoring
Reeltrak music monitoring main drive was due to a lack of cost effective, efficient and transparent method for the determination, collection and distribution of royalties to members of collecting agencies.
The main objectives of the Reeltrak product is to establishing a transparent and cost effective system for distribution of Royalties from broadcast and licenses (ReelTrak) and establishing a database for all local (and if required international) content for which royalties will be levied.
This is what Reeltrak does for you:
- Reeltrak will monitor music on select local radio and TV stations
- Data from airplay can be used for extrapolation to other general licensing avenues.
- Real-time monitoring will allow for immediate verification of music played.
- Reporting logs will be accessible online within 60 minutes of broadcast
- Reports will have reports on airplay per song per station or per artist per station or per genre per station
- Reports can be tied to pre-agreed rates per song/performance such that the distribution to each artiste is calculated automatically on an agreed schedule.